The City of Tiffin is seeking to establish an eligibility list for up to five new firefighter/EMT/paramedics for the Tiffin Fire/Rescue Division to be hired immediately. Applications are being accepted for new hires and lateral transfer firefighter/medics.
In order to be considered for hiring, applicants must complete the following by September 1, 2022:
- NTN exam scores posted on the NTN website
- Now accepting NTN Firefighter Mile in lieu of in-house agility testing.
- If you do not have a current Firefighter Mile certificate, you will need to complete the TFRD agility test.
- A completed City of Tiffin application for employment. Application link
- Provide copies of your State of Ohio FFII and EMT or Paramedic certifications
- Provide a copy of your driver’s license
- If applicable, any current military service documentation or a copy of your DD-214
These documents may be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
TIFFIN FIRE/ RESCUE DIVISION
53 S. MONROE ST.
TIFFIN, OHIO 44883
The City of Tiffin now accepts the NTN’s Firefighter Mile! If a current certificate is not submitted with your application packet, you will be required to complete the TFRD’s physical agility test. Candidates must meet department standards for physical fitness, strength, flexibility, and endurance.